Saturday, March 19, 2011

We all scream for ice cream!


Here is another card design I made today. This one is for a sketch challenge hosted by Verve Stamps. It also qualifies for another Stamp Something's "Sweet Challenge." I'm hoping to win a challenge soon because most of them give new stamps to the winners! Since I don't have any Verve Stamps (yet) I used the ice cream trio from Unity Stamp Company. The red "cherries on top" are miniature paper fasteners called "brads." I really like the sketch for this challenge. I love the vibrant colors in the card stock on the first layer and it was fun matching the subsequent layers with the colors in the base.

2 comments:

Elara said...

Hi there! Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Love your card! Really love the ice cream stamp, btw. :)

Debbie @ Phatelara

Anonymous said...

Oh so yummy and very sweet!! :) Such a lovely creation!
Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week ~Sr. DT member