Monday, February 14, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


This is the picture thought I am sharing today.

FOR TODAY: Monday, February 14, 2011
Outside my window the snow is melting, melting.
I am thinking I should be making supper instead of blogging.
I am thankful for strong pastoral leadership at church.
From the learning room we are focusing on the Revolutionary War era.
From the kitchen I see groceries that need to be put away. Thank you Lord.
I am wearing my favorite jeans and a long sleeved T-shirt with lace.
I am creating a haven for my family in my childhood home.
I am going to Denver to interview an elderly woman who taught at Camp Amache.
I am reading Amache by Robert Harvey
I am hoping for spring!
I am hearing my husband's deep, comforting voice.
Around the house there is a bunch of stuff that needs to be put away.
One of my favorite things is having tea with a friend my parlor.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Finish putting away scrapbooking stuff, continue research on Amache, continue teaching about the Revolutionary era, a trip to the city with Ethan, organizing the pantry, hanging a vintage screen door.

If you'd like to join the fun of The Simple Woman's Daybook, then click here to get to The Simple Woman's Daybook blog and follow Peggy's directions. Have fun and let me know if you're participating...I'd love to read you entry.

No comments: